"Great News Chums!" was the dreaded phrase that met British comic fans in the 1970's when they opened up their favourite weekly only to find that from next week, it would be merging with a crap publication you never bought. I can't guarantee that we won't merge this blog with one on, say, Taiwanese politics. But for now, enjoy a trip into pre-1985 graphic goodness.

Wednesday 3 June 2009

King of the Swingers

Technical issues have kept me from updating for a couple of weeks, but hopefully that is behind me now.
Here are a couple of UK Tarzan comics from the 1970's - one a weekly, one monthly, and both unconnected with the US Marvel comic from around the same time. Neither lasted very long.
The 'survival kit' turned out to be a plastic bag with a bit of paper inside it. Very poor. And sadly, I've forgotten all the ape language learned, so I'm screwed if gorillas invade my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment