"Great News Chums!" was the dreaded phrase that met British comic fans in the 1970's when they opened up their favourite weekly only to find that from next week, it would be merging with a crap publication you never bought. I can't guarantee that we won't merge this blog with one on, say, Taiwanese politics. But for now, enjoy a trip into pre-1985 graphic goodness.

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Feeble Excuses

Time has again run away from me, like a freeloading MP fleeing the angry mob, so no exciting updates today kids. It's just like the time when the staff at your favourite weekly went on strike, resulting in no comic that week. Oh, how we wept.
However - I'll soon be mixing the visual thrills that you have come to know and love with insightful, probing reviews of similar tat as it arrives at Chums Towers. Producers of morally and artistically indefensible rubbish take note and message me for details of where to send your offerings.
While I'm banging on - opinions are solicited on whether I should label this blog as 'mature' (or whatever the term is) and include some of the nippletastic stuff that abounded in the 70's, from LP covers to newspapers to ... well, just about everything. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I'm down w/ some MA content....kids don't know this stuff anyway!

    ReplyDelete